Our SEC Football Preview Predictions 2019 pages offer analysis, odds, and picks. Sports bettors, our SEC Football Preview Predictions are top-notch in terms of the research, information, and insights it contains. We preview the SEC East and SEC West in two detailed pages with each devoting about 500-600 words per team. Plus, we include an overview of each division, detailed evaluations of each team’s offense, defense, and special teams, and futures picks. We include 10 futures picks per division, plus we project which teams will be bowl bound.
SEC Football Preview Predictions 2019 – Top 25
In addition, our SEC Football Preview Predictions 2019 includes a section focusing on the teams from the East and West that have made the 2019 Coaches Top 25 preseason poll. Of the 14 SEC teams, six are in the top 25. Included from the SEC East are the #3 Georgia Bulldogs and #8 Florida Gators. On the other hand, the SEC West is represented in the top 25 by the #2 Alabama Crimson Tide, #6 LSU Tigers, #11 Texas A&M Aggies, and #16 Auburn Tigers.
These 750-900-word previews are even more detailed than those in our comprehensive divisional pages. Overall, they include a recap of what the team did last season, analysis of their offense, defense, and special teams, and information on the coaching staff and recruits. Finally, we put the team in perspective for 2019 as we highlight important contests.
Snap Shot of Each SEC Top 25 Team
- #2 Alabama Crimson Tide – They are loaded on both sides of the ball and should win the West.
- #3 Georgia Bulldogs – Best O-line and rush attack in SEC but some questions on D. They take the East.
- #6 LSU Tigers – LSU is solid on offense and defense. Can they beat the Tide on Nov. 9?
- #8 Florida Gators – Florida is very good but has issues on O-line. To take the East, they have to beat LSU on Nov. 2
- #11 Texas A&M Aggies – The Aggies have a fine air attack but issues on the ground and on D.
- #16 Auburn Tigers – Auburn’s success depends on their passing game and D-line and secondary. They have one of the toughest schedules in the nation.
Read Our SEC Football Preview Predictions 2019 Now!
To get the most from our pages, take some time to check out our SEC East and SEC West previews. They’re filled with fantastic information designed to make you a winning sports bettor right at the start of the season. Of course, our SEC Football Preview Predictions 2019 are just one part of our comprehensive college football guide. As a matter of fact, we preview every single FBS Division I team. Consequently, that’s 130 teams. To read any and all of our previews, see our College Football Preview 2019 hub page. It will take you to every page of our NCAAF preview.