GTBets is a relatively new site that has quickly become popular for wagering in the US and they mainly cater to US residents.. With an impressive offering of sports betting, horse racing and a casino, this is a one stop shop for all of your wagering needs. With new and innovative promotions, fast payouts and good customer service, GTBets has been on the rise.
Sports Betting Coverage
When you first enter the sports section of the site you are met with a page featuring both promotions and links to the big events of the day. The left hand side of the page offers a lines menu, with links to a wide range of sports. The first three links are for special wagering, today’s live events and future live events. The NFL, Major League Baseball, The NBA and the NHL are all covered comprehensively, as well as a soccer section of the site. Tennis, Golf, Auto Racing, Boxing and MMA each have their own section, as well as college sports and the WNBA. The range of sports is good, and the site specializes in the more popular market types like spreads and money lines.
The GTBets.eu Site
The first thing you’ll notice upon entering the site is the fresh, vibrant look to the site. The orange and blue color scheme works well, and the site contains enough information without ever feeling too cluttered. Navigation between areas of the site is very simple, and you can switch easily between sides/totals, Parlays and If-bets in each section.
GTBets offer a few of deposit options and the best part is – No Fees! American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Bitcoin can all be used without fees, and accounts will be funded immediately.
- Visa, MasterCard and AMEX has limits of $35-$999. Once you are established at GTBets, limits may go up.
- Bitcoin has deposit limits of $35 – $10,000.
Direct cash and quick cash are also options. These might come with fees – however the site will covers all fees when making a deposit of $200 or more.
One thing that is kind of odd is that GTBets does not offer checks as a payout option.
- The most popular withdrawal method is by bank wire, which carries a $60 fee. The wire limits are $100-$5000 and will take around 5-7 business days.
- Bitcoin is another popular option, and it’s free. The bitcoin limits are $300 – $5,000
- quick cash and direct Cash are also withdrawal options, but they come with high fees.
Fees can vary for all withdrawal methods, so check the sites cashier for details.
NEW UPDATE – GTBets now has plenty payout options, including Free bitcoin payouts ($300 min) and payouts straight to your credit card ($50 min) with a $15 +1.5% fee. So a $1,000 payout to your credit card would have a $30 fee while a $300 payout would have a $19.50 fee.
You can also get $300-$600 in Quick Cash where you will receive your money within 48 hours.
Why Use this Book over other Sportsbooks?
GTBets are renowned for offering a good range of top class sports, and excellent odds in comparison to other sites in the industry. With a dedicated horse racing section, they offer more choice than many sports books, and with the option of playing at the casino as well, you have all of your betting options in one handy bankroll. GTBets also offer a mobile app for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia for betting on the go. The site has an excellent support network, with the live chat service being quick, easy and very informative.
Deposit Bonuses and Offers
This is an area where GTBets compares very well with the competition. To start you off, they offer a newer (bigger) bonus for 2020:
- 100% deposit bonus up to $500 on FIRST deposit
- 50% deposit bonus up to $500 on SECOND deposit
Here’s the things I like about this bonus:
- This is a CASH bonus – you keep both the wager and win amount on each wager, which is much better than a Free Play bonus.
- 10x rollover. This is the industry average “required betting” we see on signup bonuses. Reload bonuses only have a 6x rollover!
GTBets.eu – Special Promo
A promotion that will appeal to many sport bettors is the “favorite teams” promo – an innovative and very popular idea.
A free 1/2 point on your 2 favorite teams for each of these sports: NFL, College Football, NBA and NCAA basketballl. For all bets on these sides throughout the regular season you’ll gain a 1/2 point for your team at Basketball and a half a point for your favored football teams.
The rules for this promo are clearly on the gtbets.eu website. Most important rules:
- Regular season games only.
- Once you choose your teams, you can not change them.
- Straight bets only – no parlays, teasers etc..
- $3k max bet for College Football and $5k max bet for NFL at the adjusted line.
- The lines for your fav teams will be highlighted in yellow.
Our Opinion of GTBets
The site is a newer player, but is making big strides towards the top of the industry. They are achieving this with their great pricing, excellent bonuses and their generous and wide ranging promotions. Add to this the great customer service and you’re looking at a site that is hard not to recommend.
Banned States and Countries
Wagers are not accepted from the following US States: District of Columbia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New York, Oregon and Washington.
Wagers are not accepted from the following countries: players residing in Israel, The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles, Aruba, Canada, Chad, Cuba, Denmark, France, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Serbia, Somalia, Syria, Sudan and Libya.