We’re offering free NFL quick picks on Sunday’s first eight games in week two. These are fast hits with picks based on basic information, team stats, home field, and a few other factors. Thus, you won’t get a full analysis of these contests. These are down and dirty picks designed for the NFL sports bettor who’s got a lot to do and is looking for a little help with their betting slip.
Unless otherwise indicated, all of these picks are one-unit bets. They should not be parlayed. In addition, unless otherwise noted, all are moneyline wagers. They are not spread bets.
Free NFL Quick Picks
- Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Detroit Lions (1-0)- We like the Lions at home
- Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0)- Go with the Steelers at -3.0
- Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1)- Browns lost their QB, Baltimore looks good here
- Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins- Bet the Skins at -3.0
- New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0)- Still no D for Saints go with NY
- San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1) SF looked good last week, but the Panthers are a top team and will win
- Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0)- We like the Pats in their home opener even without Brady and Gronk
- Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0)- Tough call. We’re going with the Chiefs
The first game we’ll offer will be the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at the Denver Broncos (1-0). We’ll also provide some insights into the Sunday Night Football game between the Green Bay Packers (1-0) and Minnesota Vikings (1-0). We’ll also provide a pick on the Monday Night Football game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Chicago Bears.
Stay tuned for these picks, news on the NFL, and insights into the league each and every week.