AFC East- 2017 Season
2018 AFC East Preview: Teams
In this section, we’ve provided you with some quick points to consider when looking at team matchups, evaluating positives and negatives, and projecting game outcomes. Of course, as the NFL season develops, make sure you access and utlize the most up-to-date information available before making any football bet.
- Rookie QB Josh Allen waiting in the wings
- RB LeSean McCoy is a huge offensive weapon
- This team needs a passing game badly
- New O-C Brian Daboll has lots of problems to solve
- On defense, secondary is solid
- Can Bill D stop opponent ground attacks?
- PF/PA -4.5 has to improve
- Good news, Ryan Tannehill back at QB
- WR Kenny Stills and DeVante Parker are sound targets
- Loss of Pro Bowl WR Jarvis Landry is huge
- Can Kenny Drake carry ground game?
- Big question marks in LB unit
- Secondary best part of defense
- Can PK Jason Sanders replace Cody Parkey?
- Rookie QB Sam Darnold could create a whole new optimism
- WR Robby Anderson had a breakout season
- O-line needs to hold off sack attacks
- Jets offer a solid D-back unit
- D-line needs work
- Plackicking problematic
- Can coach Todd Bowles create something positive?
- Tom Brady is massive
- Amendola is gone but Edleman is back
- The ground game has potential
- Defense loses some key guys
- Concerns in secondary
- Special teams are solid
- Bill Belichick continues to be innovative
Projected Order of Finish
Our 2018 AFC East Preview sees the following order of finish:
Final Thoughts- 2018 AFC East Preview
Make sure you utilize our 2018 AFC East Preview as the season begins and progresses into the first month. Our analysis is focused on ensuring that NFL bettors can find useful information. As the season develops, check with Betting Brain daily for NFL news, free picks, and more. We offer all of the best information that NFL bettors need and desire.