How to Bet NFL 2016 Season Week 17
- Try to make up for losses by making all or nothing bets
- Try to make up for losses by taking risky bets
- Wager on every game
What you do want to do is:
- Bet this week as you have past weeks
- Look for value and sound wagering opportunities
- See our list of games to bet and those to stay away from
The Playoffs and Super Bowl
Anyway, there are 11 games on which to bet. Here’s some suggestions regarding these games:
- Bet the spread
- Wager on the over/under
- Pick up a few (emphasis on “FEW”) prop bets
When it comes to Super Bowl betting do not go crazy. It’s one game. Too many people go wild wagering on the Super Bowl and end up in the red.
Right now, if you have not already, we suggest that you begin switching gears. We have by starting to focus on the NBA. We’re 3-1 thus far. We’ll also be taking on hockey and college basketball this week. Although football is the most bet on sport in the U.S., it’s not the only one. Diversify to increase your chances of making cash.