Miami Dolphins (1-0)– Played their first game of the season, beating the Chargers 19-17 in LA.
- Buffalo Bills (1-1)- The Bills lost in a game that offered close to no offense. The final was Buffalo 3 and Carolina 9.
- New England Patriots (1-1)- The Pats went to New Orleans and Brady out-gunned Brees, tossing three TD passes in a 36-20 win.
- New York Jets (0-2)- Jets score 20 but Oakland puts 45 points on the board.
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0)- Steelers easily handle Bradford-less Vikings 26-9.
- Baltimore Ravens (2-0)- Ravens beat up Browns 24-10 by forcing five TOs.
- Cleveland Browns (0-2)- Browns continue to struggle.
- Cincinnati Bengals (0-2)- Cincinnati has not yet scored a TD, lose to Texans 13-9.
Tennessee Titans (1-1)- Titans take down Jags 37-16.
- Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1)- Jags humiliated Texans last week 29-7, Tennessee returns the favor this week.
- Houston Texans (1-1)- QB Deshaun Watson has a solid rookie debut and leads team to 13-9 win over Bengals.
- Indianapolis Colts (0-2)- No Luck for Indy means no win as Arizona takes the game in OT 16-13.
- Denver Broncos (2-0)- Broncos surprise Cowboys 42-17.
- Kansas City Chiefs (2-0)- KC beats Pats in week one and Eagles in week two.
- Oakland Raiders (2-0)- What NFL team has scored more points thus far this season than the Raiders (71)? The answer is “none.”
- Los Angeles Chargers (0-2)- The move to LA has not helped the Chargers as they lose their second game by three or fewer points.
Last Word: 2017 Week Two AFC Review
Our 2017 Week Two AFC Review ends with a quick consideration of the upcoming week. Team most likely to finally get their first win of 2017, the 0-2 Colts who play the 0-2 Browns. Team most likely to remain winless, the jets who play the Dolphins. Undefeated club most like to lose in the AFC would be the Raiders who visit the Redskins.