Milwaukee Bucks Keys
The Bucks come to this series in relatively good health. SF Giannis Antetokounmpo (22.9 PPG, 8.8 RPG, 5.4 APG) is a major contributor, leading the team in points. He’s also a major defensive force making 1.64 SPG and 1.89 BPG. PF Jabari Parker brings ample scoring chops to the floor, hitting 49% of his shots and 37% of his threes. SG Khris Middleton is especially effective from the three-point arc completing 43% of his shots from downtown. Center Greg Monroe (11.7 PPG, 6.6 RPG, 1.14 SPG) is a 53% shooter and a major force in the frontcourt.
Toronto Raptors Keys
The Raptors are a solid team with PG Kyle Lowry notching 7.0 APG while scoring 22,4 PPG. Lowry is hitting 41% from the arc and 46% from the field. Top scorer SG DeMar DeRozan, who’s averaging 27.3 PPG, is sound from the field with a 47% completion rate, but he’s only good on 27% from the arc. Lowry and DeRozan have quick hands and are solid on the steal. Center Jonas Valanciunas is grabbing 9.5 RPG and PF Serge Ibaka, who’s averaging 1.43 BPG, is taking down 6.8 RPG.
Top Series Factors
- Toronto has dominated the Bucks
- The battle in the paint will be a major factor
- Milwaukee is a very weak free throw team
- Antetokounmpo could turn this series for the Bucks
- DeRozan’s outside shooting looks to be a major factor
- We like Toronto’s D and see it as being huge in this series
- Raptor offensive rebounding will give them a few extra shots
Milwaukee Plays Toronto 2017 NBA Playoff Free Pick
Our Milwaukee plays Toronto 2017 NBA playoff free pick sees the Raptors taking the series in five games. Toronto has too many weapons, and they are tough on D and a better scoring team.