Points For and Allowed
Our Bucks vs Jazz totals pick research finds that over their last five contests, Milwaukee has averaged 124.4 PPG, while their opponents have scored 108.8 PPG. Combining those numbers takes us well past the over of 222.0. In the team’s last five wins, they’ve averaged 123.0 PPG. At the same time, Opponents put up on average 103.2 PPG. Again, adding those two stats together gets us over, as the total comes to 226.2 points.
We’re projecting a Milwaukee win here. Taking the Bucks’ winning average of 123 PPG over their last five games, and the Jazz’s losing average of 101 PPG, we hit 224 points. Again, the over looks good.
Key Points to Consider
Our Bucks vs Jazz totals pick provides the following key points of interest.
- Essential point scorers on both teams are healthy
- Milwaukee has been scoring well even when losing
- Bucks in last 5 losses scoring 105.8 & Jazz in wins 118.6 indicates the over
- Totaling Jazz and Bucks points from last game gets us to 226
- Over likely, as both teams, after playing games on Jan. 4 & 5, come back after a day of rest
All of the number crunching and reviewing of team rosters and player health that we’ve done has us leaning towards the over.
Bucks vs Jazz Totals Pick
We do think that these two teams are primed to get to about 226 or 228 points tonight. The latest trends indicate that this is very likely. Also, hitting the over does not seem to be influenced by who wins. Therefore, our Bucks vs Jazz totals pick is over 222.0.